The service might be a little slow when it’s busy but the prices are VERY reasonable. Plus if they are full, they take your name and phone you when they have a table ready for you. This means you can wander off and do some browsing in some of the funs shops along 4th Ave. Not many restaurants will do that. Thumbs up to Vovo Telo. See http://www.jhblive.com/reviews/coffee%20shop%20/%20cafe/vovo_telo_bakery_&_caf%C3%A9/84799
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip
- Opening on Thursday night: Marx at Goodman and Wilsenach at Circa