Giles restaurant and pub (4 blocks from Liz at Lancaster at corner Grafton and Buckingham Aves in Craighall Park) has become the latest meeting spot to unwind on a Friday after the week’s work. Cars line the streets in all directions (from lunch time onwards) and the pub and deck are packed with patrons overflowing onto the pavement areas. Great vibe and great wateringhole. 011 442-4056
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank