Friday Lunch Hour classical concerts at the Old Mutual Theatre on the Square. Every Friday at 12h45 for 1pm. Tickets are only R35 and include coffee and biscuits. Now you can’t beat that for value for money: 1st Feb: Love, life and laughter in Broadway Musicals with a classic touch Miro Chakaryan (violin) and Jacob [...]
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip
- Opening on Thursday night: Marx at Goodman and Wilsenach at Circa