Guests at Liz at Lancaster have a small (completely adorable) 2 year old. He is very sociable and wants to socialize with persons who have the same interests (like us all!) and because his parents are only here in SA for 2 months or so, they cannot enroll him in a creche. While there is [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank