Coming up on the 20th October is a tour of the Wits campus. Apart from seeing a range of architectural styles from different decades of the 20th Century, the east campus offers insight into the original planning and layout of the core early buildings while the west campus offers interesting examples of adaptive re-use in [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank