Wilma Cruise’ s exhibition The Alice Diaries shows at Circa until 25th August. Exploring the liminal space between animals and humans, Cruise draws on texts from Alice in Wonderland and Alice through the Looking Glass. Across the road at Circa’s sister gallery, Everard Read, Southern Guild showcases design ideas of some of South Africa’s most [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank