Two very different exhibitions are those showing the works of Willie Saayman and Robyn Penn. Penn’s exhibition Pretty World opens at David Krut at Arts on Main on Thurs 17 Nov (6.30 pm). Penn draws on the tradition of Romantic landscape painting (particularly the German Romantics) and clouds are often her subject matter. This seemingly [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip