The dust has begun to settle after the Joburg Art Fair and everyday life can return to gallery staff and their publics. There are several recently opened exhibitions and several which are opening in the next couple of weeks. Exhibitions which are already showing include: Pieter Hugo’s Kin Stevenson’s Gallery in Juta St. Braamfontein. [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank