FiftyTwo:21 48 hours in Joburg Genre: Tourist Guide to your own city What: What’s different to do and see in Joburg in 48 hours.Drink here: Darkie Café is the go for early Friday drinks, this is urban cool when busy. Move onto Narina Trogon, a hip Braamfontein eatery serving unusual fare. The upside – there’s a [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip