During October and November every year Joburg is turned into a riot of deep purple with the Jacarandas in full bloom. From a high vantage point like Munro Drive or the Westcliff steps, the whole of northern Johannesburg from the Parktown Ridge to Sandton, is tinged with a dramatic blanket of blue. Join the Johannesburg [...]
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip
- Opening on Thursday night: Marx at Goodman and Wilsenach at Circa