The only way to get a real sense of a city is not by driving through as an observer, but by immersing oneself in the sensory experiences of street life and activity. So while the Hop-on Hop-off Red Bus is a great way to orientate oneself to the geographical layout of the larger city, nothing [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank