As an international tourist who has never visited Joburg, it can be a very confusing place. There are many reasons for this: The boundaries have changed over time It covers a huge area There is very poor street signage There has been no useable tourist public transport, although this is in the process of being [...]
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip
- Opening on Thursday night: Marx at Goodman and Wilsenach at Circa