We have had a number of guests who travel by rail either from Cape Town or down to Cape town. A recent guest wrote a review about the Shosholoza Premier Classe on Tripadvisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g312659-d2178312-r160923497-Premier_Class_Shosholoza_Meyl_Train-Cape_Town_Central_Western_Cape.html She writes of booking through an excellent 3rd party site: www.AfricanSunTravel.com which is good to know because so often it is [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip