The Parktown Westcliff Heritage Trust runs tours to interesting places which are very varied on their offerings. Many of these tours provide access to places that one cannot always get to independently. Sadly however, the guiding style and information provided can be a little superficial and descriptive, with in-depth information often tantalizingly lacking. But enjoy the outings. [...]
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip
- Opening on Thursday night: Marx at Goodman and Wilsenach at Circa