Liz at Lancaster has just received a new batch of house wine: a cabernet sauvignon/merlot red from Stellenbosch and a Chenin blanc white. These are very drinkable wines at reasonable prices R52 a bottle for the red and R45 for the white. Recently, we had guests who were off to Kruger after staying here and [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank