A repeat guest who comes out with an international law delegation chooses to stay here at Liz at Lancaster rather than with his colleagues at a 5 star hotel in Sandton. When he booked again I thanked him as always for his loyalty to us. His reply was: ’A familiar suite, comfortable bed, your wonderful [...]
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip
- Opening on Thursday night: Marx at Goodman and Wilsenach at Circa