At the end of September we bid farewell to a guest who had stayed with us for 5 months. It’s a long time to be away from home so we were delighted that he felt so comfortable here and felt that it was a ‘home away from home’. With offices in Parktown the drive to [...]
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip
- Opening on Thursday night: Marx at Goodman and Wilsenach at Circa