After 14 years of success in Cape Town, The South African College of Applied Psychology’ (SACAP) has expanded to accommodate Gauteng students. Located in Lower Rosebank a mere 2 km from Liz at Lancaster Guesthouse, the College is located at 160 Jan Smuts Ave on the corner of Tyrhwitt Ave. See http://www.rosebank.co.za/view/index/psychology_college_opens/62/1/139
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip