SA-venues (one of the leading South African accommodation and general tourist websites) has started a new initiative getting locals ‘in the know’ to write what they call ‘visitorials’ about the area where they live and its surrounds. I was privileged to be asked to write about Craighall Park. See http://blog.sa-venues.com/provinces/gauteng/love-craighall-park/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sa-venues%2FCbjt+%28South+Africa+Travel+News%29&utm_content=FaceBook
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank