Because of Johannesburg’s extraordinary number of trees it has developed its own micro-climate and this, together with the number of green lungs in the form of golf courses and parks, as well as the abundance of food and nesting opportunities in the leafy suburbs, has attracted an increasingly varied bird life to the [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank