Praised for being accessible and criticized for being too superficial, Ricky Burnett’s show has certainly generated feet through the door of the Everard Read gallery. I like what he says about the over-intellectualization of the visual image: “If you need to read four books to get to an exhibition, someone has their value system back [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip