Feels like spring not autumn here in Jozi with temperatures of 27° over the week-end. And what better way to enjoy the unseasonally warm weather on Saturday than at the Craighall Park Centenary Open Day. I have had the privilege of living in Craighall Park for nearly 40 years (terrifying thought!) and daily I am reminded [...]
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip
- Opening on Thursday night: Marx at Goodman and Wilsenach at Circa