In the new year I am going to ensure that I make a visit to the Brenthurst Gardens. Guests staying here at Liz at Lancaster joined a tour and were completely enthralled. Brenthurst, built in 1906 and the home of the Oppenheimer family since 1922, is the only one the Randlords mansions on the Parktown Ridge that has survived [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip