Liz at Lancaster is lucky enough to have many excellent restaurants nearby but now the quirkily-named Toni’s Fully Furnished Pizza Co, has opened at the end of the block. Apparently when Toni and Ian Sime started the original restaurant in Pretoria 8 years ago, the shop was not furnished at all, hence the tongue-in- cheek [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip