Clustered around the lower Rosebank/Parkwood border on Jan Smuts Ave is a number of galleries which offer an exciting range of exhibitions http://www.rosebank.co.za/view/index/rosebank_joburgs_art_destination/62/1/153 Tessa Cuncliffe includes 3 of them in her top 5 galleries ‘for the not so arty’ http://www.jhblive.com/kultcha/features/the_top_5_jozi_galleries_for_the_not_so_arty/136012 Showing at Everard Read from 11th April to 4th May are Pappetti’s large scale canvases [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank