I find Joburgers amazing – somehow they have an invisible communication system when it comes to trendy new places to meet and mingle. There are some restaurants which are packed from day one – no gradual building up of business and growing through word of mouth. No, … these restaurants open their [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip