The new Parkhurst Square has opened. Designed by Sheldon Bakos of Integrale Architects, it is set to revitalize the northern end of 4th Ave. Although it is a three storey building which is a little out of keeping with the single storey converted houses along the rest of the street, the building is aesthetically [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank