Laurice Taitz is one of Jozi’s champions, particularly of the inner city. Here she writes about some of the public artworks among the 50 odd sites around Johannesburg. Her anecdote about a man coming up to her near Diagonal Street and begging her to take him to America, speaks volumes. His assumption that she must be American [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank