A cheese maker on Liz at Lancaster’s doorstep … literally in the same street , one block away, and I never knew about it. Am off there this week. And seems he supplies no lesser luminary retailers than Thrupps, Organic Village Market in Bryanston, Nieghbourhoods in Braamfontien, and our great neighbourhood restaurant Cnr Cafe http://www.jhblive.com/reviews/shops/damn_fine_cheese_in_jozi!/99781
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip
- Opening on Thursday night: Marx at Goodman and Wilsenach at Circa