We are so privileged in Johannesburg to have access on our doorsteps to world-class productions (quite literally). If an air-ticket to London is out of the question (let alone R600 odd for a theatre ticket) then make sure to see the current productions of London’s Royal National Theatre which are broadcast live and screened at [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank