Nando’s have long been known for their topical ads whose cheeky and often subversive humour poke fun and ruffle feathers (an appropriate analogy for a fast food restaurant chain specializing in chicken). Their latest one is another classic: Free Nando’s for Mexico – if they lose Prior to yesterday’s game, Nando’s was offering the Mexican football team and their supporters [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip