Take a step back in time and explore the history of medicine, dentistry, ophthalmology and pharmacy through the ages at the Adler Museum of Medicine located at Wits Medical School, 7 York Road, Parktown. The Museum was established in 1962 by Dr Cyril and Mrs Esther Adler who together collected a truly remarkable private collection [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank