Faith47’s Fragments of a Burnt History is showing at David Krut Projects Parkwood from 8 November until early 2013. Faith47, a street artist based in Cape Town, who has a well-established international profile. She is increasingly developing a cross-over from street to studio Fragments of a Burnt History and her current show includes both found [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank