Take a step back in time and explore the history of medicine, dentistry, ophthalmology and pharmacy through the ages at the Adler Museum of Medicine located at Wits Medical School, 7 York Road, Parktown. The Museum was established in 1962 by Dr Cyril and Mrs Esther Adler who together collected a truly remarkable private collection [...]
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip
- Opening on Thursday night: Marx at Goodman and Wilsenach at Circa