Craig Higginson’s new play Little Foot has attracted lukewarm reviews. Set in the Cradle of Humankind and taking its name from the almost complete skeleton found by Ron Clarke’s paleoanthropological team, Higginson’s play was commissioned by the National Theatre, London for its 2012 Connections Festival. It comes to the Market Theatre directly from the Grahamstown [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank