This week’s pick by Adrian of Fifty Two: Bohemian and Burlesque Genre: Theatre of DreamsWhat: Get into character and dress to the extreme – the more outrageous, enchanting, intriguing – the better. This is Madame Zingara and anything goes. Well known for their uniqueness in staging a captivating cirque, a fine show, a feast to [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip