Kerri Evans who paints the human figure, nude and clothed, opens at Everard Read on Thursday 3rd November. Opening the same night at Circa is Paula Louw’s exhibition entitled ‘Deconstructivist’. Louw literally takes things apart and in re-constructing the parts demands from the viewer a new way of looking [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip