Our young neighbours were transported back to their wedding day when they awoke a couple of weeks back to the hauntingly evocative strains of the bagpipes wafting from our garden. All thanks to a special birthday celebration. Recently we were lucky enough to host two families who were celebrating their Dad’s 90th birthday. [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank