Walking through the suburbs one day recently I came across a great pavement garden – home grown veges with signs encouraging passersby to help themselves but ‘to leave some for your brother’. This sure beats lollipop trees, invasive ivy and aggressively brut hunks of stone. One of my bugbears about suburban Joburg is anti-social pavements [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank