A good place to start on an exhibition ‘trawl’ is in the east of town/Jozi, /Joburg Central/Joburg CBD where you can visit Arts on Main. There are various galleries in this complex, one being Nirox where Richard Penn’s Field of View includes works which refer to different views of the world through telescopic vision. This [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip