My favourite of all is Boekehuis: Boekehuis, corner Lothbury Road and Fawley Avenue, Auckland Park, 011 482 3609, Mondays to Saturdays 9am-6pm In addition to its wide range of Afrikaans books, the discerning reader can find books which cover topics from cultural studies to history to literature, and much more besides. Boekehuis is also a [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip