In November last year, parts of the Johannesburg Parks region were hit by a devastating hail storm - large hail stones fell with a ferocious intensity. They shredded leaves of agapanthus and arums, as well large robust trees, and reduced every impatience and begonia plant to a bruised and damaged lone green stalk. Of course [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip