Joburg Theatre never has a huge number of shows on offer as there is only a limited number of theatres, but as always what is available, promises not only a wide range of productions (although mostly in the comedic vein) but also excellent quality theatre. The wonderful holiday fare starts with Janice Honeyman’s annual festive [...]
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip
- Opening on Thursday night: Marx at Goodman and Wilsenach at Circa