What’s new in the art scene in March? Along with Gerard Batha’s Paintings from the Karoo, Hermann Niebuhr’s exhibition City Chromatic, Views of Johannesburg opened at Everard Read on 8th March. For a review see http://todoinjoburg.co.za/2012/03/hermann-niebuhrs-city-chromatic-views-of-johannesburg-opens-at-everard-read/. RosenClaire’s Immaterial Matters is on at the Goodman and runs till 24th March. This is the first exhibition in [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank