The new Parkhurst Square has opened. Designed by Sheldon Bakos of Integrale Architects, it is set to revitalize the northern end of 4th Ave. Although it is a three storey building which is a little out of keeping with the single storey converted houses along the rest of the street, the building is aesthetically [...]
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip
- Opening on Thursday night: Marx at Goodman and Wilsenach at Circa