Although our oak tree (which is the origin of Liz at Lancaster’s acorn logo) is dropping leaves at an alarming rate causing Thandie, Zac, Alick and Catherine the Sisyphian task of never-ending leaf sweeping , other plants are in full bloom. Our indigenous pavement garden has wonderful colour accents with the flame fingers of [...]
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip
- Opening on Thursday night: Marx at Goodman and Wilsenach at Circa