Liz at Lancaster has just received a new batch of house wine: a cabernet sauvignon/merlot red from Stellenbosch and a Chenin blanc white. These are very drinkable wines at reasonable prices R52 a bottle for the red and R45 for the white. Recently, we had guests who were off to Kruger after staying here and [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip