Doodle 4 Google – “I love football” Doodle for Google was a competition where young people (4 to 17 year olds) from around the world were asked to design the Google logo in their very own style. The public in 17 countries voted for their favorite local doodle which appeared on the Google homepage of [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank