On 24th January an exhibition entitled To Photograph the Details of a Dark Horse in Low Light featuring the work of Adam Broomberg and Oliver Chanarin opens at the Goodman Gallery. Broomberg & Chanarin have been shortlisted for the Deutsche Börse Photography Prize 2013. The winner will be announced at a special ceremony [...]
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip
- Opening on Thursday night: Marx at Goodman and Wilsenach at Circa