Gifts, clothes, crafts and goodies galore plus a tea garden all in the historic setting of Glenshiel at 19 Woolston Drive Westcliff. The Gleshiel Christmas fair runs for 3 days from 2nd to 4th November and there are always wonderful things on offer.
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip